QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The Directors of Master Removers Group are committed to operating a Quality Management System which is designed to ensure that the needs of our customers are clearly understood and the services provided consistently meet or exceed their expectations. The company views this as a primary responsibility and to be key to good business practice.
To ensure that we remain a market leader with respect to the quality of our services, we will:-
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters
- Communicate our Quality Objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub- contractors and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management
- Conducted all work to a high professional standard with technical and commercial integrityManagement Reviews of the Quality System and analysis of performance information allow Master Removers Group to set and monitor Quality Objectives for our employees which are measured and used to develop continual improvement of the services provided to our customers.All our staff contribute to the fulfilment of this policy by:
- Having a positive commitment to Quality
- Responding quickly and efficiently to achieve the performance standards required.
- The managed approach which underpins commitment to Quality complies with the international standard ISO 9001:2008 and defines the responsibilities, processes and controls which ensure the effectiveness of all activities that affect the quality of services provided by Master Removers Group.